View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #38
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Wow, being a total postwhore, and I love Stevie Ray Vaughan, but I feel like Frank Zappa gets slighted when it comes to the greatest all-time guitarists. I feel like he's one of the greatest songwriters and guitarists of all time, but he gets no love. Listen to Hot Rats or Lumpy Gravy and tell me he's not amazing. I think he was just way ahead of his time.
I could not agree more, Zappa is quite possibly one of the most amazing writers and musician ever... and I don't say that lightly

He is a absolute hero of mine, just listen to "Watermelon in Easter Hay" such a beautifully moving piece of music

I urge everyone to go ceck out zapa NOW.... please?
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote