View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #66
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
IC that I spent a half hour this morning crying my eyes out. No one deserves to feel this low, even me.
Don't say "Even me" again ok? You don't deserve to feel low PERIOD. It sucks to be there . I am there myself. Do not play into this anymore than you have to. Tell yourself I'm deserving of happiness. Do that until you believe it. You haven't killed innocent children have you? Do you go around and beat small animals? Slap old people silly?(tempting sometimes i know). Now i am sure the answers to these are no. So do not attach "even me" to a statement that makes it appear you are undeserving of happiness or peace or the winning lottery ticket. You see there are many people who think the world of you so take that and run with it. Remember you deserve happiness.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote