View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #31
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I need like...outdoor gear...lol
Going to attempt to climb the mountain of my belly? I don't know man, I think I have a Size requirement mark on my door, you know like the rides at Six Flags, and Disneyland....are you sure you can handle it? I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Good, good... now put on a red plaid flannel shirt and a little black tuque, and I'll make some pancakes...
<3
Do I dare admit I used to have one? I grew up in the Mountains of Oregon, and that picture was taken in Alaska when I went to go chill out for a month....man it was GREAT! White Capped mountains, Green trees, cool lakes, Giant fish, and a warm summer breeze to blow you around on the lake.

Last edited by escapist; 03-05-2009 at 11:54 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote