View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJS258269 View Post
I am a lurker on these forums more than anything. But I read the board often and love the positive message that it sends. The women on here are great. Just too bad none are close to Indianapolis...lol. Anyway I am gonna throw my picture up on here it's kinda a random pose. I would love to make some friends so I dont have to lurk as much anymore so hit me up with a message if you think I am cute or would like to chat.

Always nice to see another very handsome BHM on the board.

De-lurk a bit more often.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote