View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #38
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last week I went to Trader Joe's to get many many boxes of the Baked Pita crackers (the ones that started this thread - they are back in stock!) While there I picked up some good cracker toppings and I fell in love with one.

It's Pub Cheese Gourmet Spreadable Cheddar, sharp cheddar flavor. It's made by Rondele (they also make an herb cheese spread similar to Boursin). I checked online and they make several flavors, including cheddar horseradish and cheddar jalepeno.

I often buy Wispride and other brands of cheddar cheese spreads but I liked 2 things about the Pub Cheese. It's a little bit whipped, so it's fluffy, which is good for dipping and spreading. And it has a cheesy flavor that reminds me of the cheese packet in Kraft blue box mac and cheese. And YEAH, that's a good thing.

pub_8_sharp_ch.jpg
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote