View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #71
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Ohhh my Goddess!

Heh...I guess I was getting a little flirtatious with Butch, but I'm a flirt by nature! I would also love a little GLBTQ dims romance, or hookup, or whatever, but friendship is a great place to start (oh I sound so cliche').

Cors - we can share! Seriously, I am open to it! But you knew that.

As far as that bed being sturdy, unfortunately it broke (another SSBBW broke a part of it, then I broke it all the way doing the naughty one time). Just my luck. I have broken chairs, beds, what have you. I found some pictures of me in a broken chair the other day. I had my friend take the pics when I broke the chair because I knew that FA's would think it was sexy (and to me, it was quite funny at the time). I've also flipped over chairs, backwards, due to my plopping in them. What an embarrassing situation that was!

Well anyway, ya know, I am sort of on the market. So if you want me, come and get me fine peeps!

XO