View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:04 AM   #57
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Sittin on the Dock of the Bay

My situation is really not complex, but my life doesn't allow me the space to be able to date right now - I don't want to explain it completely but suffice it to say it would take some drastic changes - financially in particular, in order for me to start dating again. Oh and I'm a foster mother, so that complicates things big time.

BTW, NOLOSE is going to be in Frisco ummm in April 2010 I think. You should consider going. They have financial aid packages and everything. I want to come, but I'm afraid of flying...never done it before and being supersized and going on a plane is a scary thought. Maybe I'll do the road trip thing...if I can find somebody to carpool with. Anyway, if I am ever in the Bay City - I'd love to meet you!

XO and FAT HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
As for me, I seem to make it more complicated than it has to be. I hope your situation isn't a painful one. Mine seems to be and it sucks!