View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #59
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Think Kayrae is hetrosexual, so not sure nolose would be her thang..or maby she could be persuaded! lol

I saw under her avatar that she is taking bf applications. That's funny. But you know, NOLOSE is for allies too and since she is here she is probably an ally...so NOLOSE would welcome her. Plus it is a great place for fat activism, so I highly recommend it to anyone.

When are YOU coming to NOLOSE, Lisa (mer)? I think maybe if you and Golden can't come to the one in Frisco, you should come to one sometime at some point. I'd like to meet you - both of you - either in the States or maybe I could still come out and do my Scottish/UK tour someday. I still hold out hope that I will make it big in my music career and will be able to do a world(ish) tour. Then I could meet all of these wonderful people from online with whom i've become friends. I want to see the world, and in my dreams, I go more places than I do in real life. I wish I could live my dreams....