View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #61
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Make sure to e-mail me if you do end up going. I'd be down to kick it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
My situation is really not complex, but my life doesn't allow me the space to be able to date right now - I don't want to explain it completely but suffice it to say it would take some drastic changes - financially in particular, in order for me to start dating again. Oh and I'm a foster mother, so that complicates things big time.

BTW, NOLOSE is going to be in Frisco ummm in April 2010 I think. You should consider going. They have financial aid packages and everything. I want to come, but I'm afraid of flying...never done it before and being supersized and going on a plane is a scary thought. Maybe I'll do the road trip thing...if I can find somebody to carpool with. Anyway, if I am ever in the Bay City - I'd love to meet you!

XO and FAT HUGS!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote