View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:59 AM   #63
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post

When are YOU coming to NOLOSE, Lisa (mer)? I think maybe if you and Golden can't come to the one in Frisco, you should come to one sometime at some point. I'd like to meet you - both of you - either in the States or maybe I could still come out and do my Scottish/UK tour someday. I still hold out hope that I will make it big in my music career and will be able to do a world(ish) tour. Then I could meet all of these wonderful people from online with whom i've become friends. I want to see the world, and in my dreams, I go more places than I do in real life. I wish I could live my dreams....
Totally, I set up a scottish tour for an American before, she had her own funding to get here though. Do you play piano and sing cause that would help cause i wouldnt need to organise a band.. could maby try to organise some funding if you sent some more demos over.. hmm tis defo something to think about..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
CC, You should definitely visit the UK someday! Mer, I want to visit you and GD too!
When celisa comes to do her tour-You can be the road manager!