View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #35
KSFoodee09

KSFoodee09 has said some nice things
Default Hello from a newbie in Kansas!

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
Hello! I'm a 43 year old lady living in Kansas and working at a nonprofit agency. I am new to this site, but have been encouraged to come in and explore and see what it has to offer. I must admit, I was drawn to the foodee board immediately, as I've had an above normal love for all things food related as long as I can remember. How wonderful to find like minded folk!

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
When I was ten I used to cut out the little pictures of packages of food from the magazines....and looking at a refrigerator full of food in the department store ads would mesmerize me. Food is passionate and touches on all aspects of our senses....what is there not to love about it?

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? There is a Chinese restaurant in Lawrence, KS that I've been visiting for 10+ years and I've introduced this place to literally dozens of friends and family -- they really should comp. my meals now, darn it.

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
I totally blame my Dad for this....but I can't eat a bowl of chili without a HUGE dallop of peanut butter on the side.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? LOVE to cook and told I'm pretty good at it -- I've had my own burrito business before, but if I were to name a favorite meal of mine to cook, it's a seasoned ribeye steak with bacon wrapped green beans and a fresh tossed salad...it's from my old low-carb days, but still a favorite of mine. I also make a killer cheeseball.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Oh gosh...kinda tingly thinking about BOTH actually, but must confess food seems to be more on my mind than ever before. I've been a BBW my whole adult life, but to discover there are men who enjoy a super size BBW...wow...it's all very fun and exciting and HOT to me. So, I'll say food, but sex is a VERY close second.

Thanks for the opportunity to express my foodee thoughts!

.. L ..
KSFoodee09 is offline   Reply With Quote