View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Went to the grocery tonight and did a little flaunting it was great fun.
My favorite jeans which I had been hoping to fit in again soon are almost too small, how did that happen?OMG they were tight, I had to stuff my belly in by hand it was almost a "O" moment for me.
Anyway while at the store a cute couple were in the aisle and he just kept starring at me so I smiled and went on shopping the next aisle over we met again and his wife caught him giving me the once over again and she said John keep your eyes to yourself and he said I'm an FA I can't help but look.
She told me in the check out I appologize for my husband he has a thing for large women I hope he didn't offend you.
I told her I was very flattered not offended at all.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote