View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=mergirl;1118282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
-
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'

QUOTE]

OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
I did some, but frankly my doodling skills weren't really up to snuff. Instead, being a complete math nerd, I doodled formulas for trying to relate belly projection to BMI and clothing size, or made up groups of characters and invented rules for how they'd get fatter over the years and track those numbers.....when I hit calculas in school a lot of the concepts were already familiar because I'd been investigating the effects of accelerating and decelerating rates of change for years by then

I never did explain to my teachers why I took to it so readily, however