View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #74
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

In high school, I had a girlfriend on and off for a year or more--way more, really, now that I think about it, but that's another story. We had been best friends first and we often talked about the celebrity women we found to be the hottest...I think it was a safe way to discuss the idea of lesbianism without getting too much into it and possibly admitting that we had each developed a crush on the other. So every phone conversation went something like this:

Sara Gilbert?
Oh yes, she's beautiful!
Tori Amos?
Yes, yes, yes!
Alicia Witt?
Absolutely, she's amazing.

We had that same conversation a hundred times and never quite got to the "okay, how about girls we know" conversation.

Anyway, one day one of us (and I can't remember which) got brave and yelled sort of clumsily "Alicia Witt is hot. Oh and I'd totally fuck you."

Yeah, romantic, eh?

But that's how the relationship with my first girlfriend started.