View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #17
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wear what i want to wear and i don't compromise either. I'm one of those people who get letters of warning cos their cleavage is too xtreme LOL! When I was younger I hid my fat body - I was so ashamed of letting anybody see my curves, the rolls on my back, the darkness between my thighs. When I finally woke up to the fact that I like how i looked - I just felt such joy in being in my own skin that - unless we're like seriously pitching for new business or I'm in client meetings- I'm letting it all hang out all the time .