View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #18
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
You know what I find soo cute?A guy that has on a T-shirt that isn't quite long enough and his belly hangs out a little.Makes me want to reach under his shirt and rub that big belly.SWOON!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hanging belly View Post
I coudln't agree more. I don't mind whether a belly sticks out a little or a lot, when it doesn't fit into clothes I find it amazing (but far too tempting)
I triple that emotion. The urge to slip my hands under a shirt and get all up close and personal with an exposed belly is strong in this one.

@Tau: I hear you with the office wear. I'm almost always one button shy of a reprimand. I hate clothes in general and try to wear as little as possible when i can get away with it. The weather is finally starting to warm up here and certain co-workers have already started teasing that they are dying to see what I strip down to once I am officially off-the-clock and walking out the door.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 03-18-2009 at 07:54 AM.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote