View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 03:50 AM   #39
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu View Post
I know about the Leonard Nimoy book! So cool! First heard about it last year when he was interviewed on Craig Ferguson's talk show. Always wanted that book. The photos looked stunning! I even added it/ him as a friend on one of my MySpace profiles. You're awesome. Gotta rep U 4 that.

Cheers M8!
Thanks, SSBBWVeuve...you know I tried to organize a show featuring the photos and a live set of Nimoy's music with the man himself singing here in NYC at (this venue). But I was told he does not perform live anymore. Shame...would have been total rock 'n' roll and a major BBW event, too, I reckon.

Click here to see the man's many albums:

http://www.maidenwine.com/home.html

JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote