View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 AM   #75
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atcAlan View Post
I thought of one. You know your an FA when you actually bought the Steve Martin movie "The man with Two Brains and only watch the last two minutes when Kathleen Turner's character gets fat and Steve loves her because he fell in love with her for her personality. I have a jpg of Kathleen in the fatsuit on my harddrive.
Hahahaha!!! i LOVED that film when i was wee.. (still do..Dr huffffuuuuurrr and Ann uumalmahay). I DO remember getting that butterfly feeling at the end bit and thinking that was even better a happy ever after than i was expecting!! lol.