View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #33
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Despite my mother's time-worn nagging question "Doesn't it bother you to have that belly of yours hanging out for all the world to see?" I don't literally let my bare belly hang out. Unless of course I'm at the beach wearing a 2-piece swimsuit, and then my huge hanging belly is on full display. In the warm weather I regularly wear shorts and shortish skirts and sleeveless tops to show off my long fat bare arms and legs.

I most definitely flaunt my fat, but I'm of "a certain age" (51 and counting) so I do dress appropriately. I also have a professional demeanor to maintain. It's just that my fashion statement is that a few hundred pounds of extra fat does a body good. A lifetime of obesity has made me a better, more creative and more independent woman. So I walk tall and carry my fat with pride because I'm just vain enough to think my fat looks good on me, and I do dress well and try to maintain good posture. Methinx also that this warm jiggly fat makes me so much more sensual too. So I generally wear form-fitting outfits that hug my large curves and make no secret of the fact that I own a big fat ass, big fat belly, big fat breasts etc. And if my fat happens to bounce around as I walk, that feels pretty good too. I'm very good to my fat, and it's very good to me.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote