View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 07:23 AM   #37
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeFan View Post
Given the nature of these forums, and when you aren't posting in the GLBTG/BHM section, I think it might be relevant...that you say you 'understand why I asked' but that it was tasteless is revealing. I didn't say anything before, but once you started making things up explicitly in your posts in a non-make-believe section, i couldn't help myself. A made up story about the grocery store was just a bit too much, even for you. I have nothing against transgendered individuals, but come on....there is a forum for that. This isn't it.
Excuse me, transgender and queer people can participate outside of the GLBTQ board too without having to justify themselves and explain who they are.

I find the way you kept bringing up Tracii's gender extremely tasteless. If you are curious about her gender identity or even the authenticity of her stories, you could have PMed her instead of leaving accusatory comments like this. Tracii has been extremely open about who she is and I applaud that. You would have noticed this if you had bothered to read her posts outside of the Weight Board.

I am inclined to believe that you are just a homophobic, transphobic guy who feels disgusted and ashamed about getting aroused by her pictures and stories.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote