View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm still in the process but I've made a lot of progress. Dims has definitely helped, but so has maturing in a lot of ways. The question of whether I'd take a skinny pill is a hard one for me. I can honestly say I'd be tempted. There are some days when I still think life would be so much easier, and possibly even more enjoyable, if I were thin, but I can honestly say that the number of those days has significantly decreased. I'm learning to love myself for who I am and what I look like. I'd be fine if weightloss happened naturally, and I would even like to lose about 50 pounds on purpose right now. It's not about me not accepting myself though.. I just feel more comfortable at a slightly smaller, although still big, size.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote