View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like this thread. It made me think of the Xmen - the 2nd particulary. When Nightshade asks Mystique why, if she can look like everybody else, if she can hide her mutation, she chooses not. and her answer, to this day, absolutely moves me. She very simply say, "Because we shouldn't have to." Now fat people arent mutants with super powers - but boy do I wish - but we shouldnt have to apologise for how we are or make excuses just for existing. I went on a long, hard journey to get where I'm at. I'm not going to try and say it was easy, that I didn't cry and agonise and hate myself. But I was blessed in that I always had unbelievable, loving support and when, as an adult, I was ready to open my eyes to greater and more fulfilling realities than what mainstream media and opinion offered, I opened my eyes to a fat body I adore. I can't imagine not being comfortable in my fat form and being the fat girl, going through the shit I went through, has made me a woman I enjoy and most of the time admire LOL! Sounds incredibly vain but i really like myself, the fat casing and the gooey inner bits My blood pressure has recently spiked slightly and before it gets dangerous I need to lose a few kilos. I'm not charmed about the necessary loss but I love being healthy so I've recently had to make some changes. But otherwise, I love every jiggle and roll and I really hope everybody comes to feel that way about themselves.