View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 08:32 AM   #15
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just decided that part of my insecurity stems from the fact that I feel like I have somewhat of a choice to be fat or not and by 'choosing' this, I feel like maybe I'm in the wrong? My lack of motivation to actually eat right and exercise makes me feel inferior somehow.. somewhat, disgusted with myself I guess. I can't really explain myself right now. As a discliamer, I'm not trying to project any message about ALL fat people or anyone at all whatsoever except myself. I realize for a lot of people its genes blah blah. I'm solely representing myself with this. But yeah, I guess part of what makes it difficult to accept is the fact that I feel like I have control over my weight, and I'm not doing anything to change it.

EDIT: Do I need to defend myself though? Why can't I be happy with my 'choice' to not lose weight? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. Just kind of rambling.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote