View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think i went from just accepting it to liking it when i was pretty young. i was maybe about 12. i started to get fat initially when i was about 6. for a long time my mom and my older sister surrounded me with the idea that being fat was a bad thing . but the more independent i became as a person the more i found that i liked it. i think it helped me a lot that i was in and around the arts even at the age of 12 since my dad worked for blues musicians. lucky for me the arts are in general about alternative ways of thinking. so learning how to explore what i really looked like without reference to what anyone else thought was really helpful.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote