View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I accept it and I like it. I always had, but it's taken me a while to not be as bitter about - this is difficult to explain - to not be as bitter about all the things I couldn't have or couldn't do because of my size. That's the bigger hurdle for me - letting go of the anger. I don't like living in the angry place.

I'd be tempted to take the skinny pill, but I know the aftermath would fuck me up mentally and I'd be back to square one on the bitter front. I would hate everybody all the time and I'd take it out on the people closest to me like I did when I lost the weight I did loose. I almost lost a friend over that too since I didn't like his reactions either, but glad we both got over it and are still close friends.

Also, I'm quite certain that skinny pill would have horrible side effects. Do not want.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote