View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #29
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
in your journey where are you? do you or are you at the stage of just trying to accept your fat or do you actually like it? i know a lot of people have gone from kind of accepting the societal line that its better to be thin to accepting the size they are. where do you fit on the continuim? if there were a skinny pill would you take it tomorrow? would you be ok with losing for non health oriented reasons or do you feel a bit sad when you drop a few? are you happier when you gain? or are you somewhere in the middle, enjoying it on some days and not so much on others?

Wow great question ! I can actually say if there were a skinny pill I probably would take it. I would for the reason, I am a dreamer and often wonder "what if ". In my head I like to say I love who I am and back in the subconscious I hear imagine what it would be like if you were a size 12 because a size 12 even a 14 is something I have not seen since I was a a child. I have the life experience to know that being skinny won't give me what I want as does being Fat. I know that loving myself for who I am is the most important and along with different weights will come different life experiences. I don't think the grass is any more different on either side however I can see myself grazing to find out. The possibilities of the unknown and human nature on my part.