Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
H While I know what I like and I won't compromise how I feel about it, I confess I still feel a twinge of selfishness and guilt over finding something attractive about a woman that some women have not yet accepted.
Yeah...I guess I have some sense of how that feels, but I don't *really* know what that's like. Must be weird to be in those shoes.

Slightly apropos, I'm always struck by the contrast that can occur between how that part of the body feels and how it looks (I am speaking here as the person being fat). It feels so nice to touch, and then you might see it in the mirror and at that point think--oh right! this is supposed to be ugly. Look: cellulite; folds; a tummy that sticks out--at all; signs of aging. Because of the barrage of public imagery, I mean; you are reminded suddenly that it's not "right." But if you can shortwire all that acculturation, it's an interesting feeling. A nice feeling. To have all the senses catch up with each other, I mean. Because there's no way around the fact that bellies feel nice. So maybe they look nice too.

ETA: I didn't mean that like it's hard to believe! (that bellies look nice) I just am pointing out the funny way that things work. Okay! Overexplaining. Y'all know what I mean.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 04-05-2009 at 02:34 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote