Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sounds like someone is starting to realize that image (what the media sells us) and positive association (the pleasant experiences enjoyed firsthand by something nice) are two different things. With the example of bellies, I think this is pretty elementary to the average FA. Others are not so quickly learned, like the example of insurance rates for the young driver (under 25) and for the experienced driver (over 35). I only use that example because I work mostly with people in their early twenties, and they hate me when I tell them what I pay at 39. In either case, it's nice to have that kind of thing click in one's own head.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote