View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 05:16 AM   #30
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hanging belly View Post
I honestly like the way my fat looks. I quite like being fat, but I guess I have to accept what else comes with it. Yesterday I got told by someone I'm friends with (and like a little more than a friend) that my weight doesn't sit right. I'm tall and all belly but little boobs, and my friend said my weight would only look good if i was short and had big boobs. And he's fat himself! I don't even want big boobs, I like them as they are. I guess thats hard because I've always wanted to find someone who liked my physical appearance at the size I'm at. I think its funny when other people who I don't know or like say things about my weight, but when its a friend or someone who's opinion I value, it kind of hurts. So I guess I LIKE my weight, but have no choice but to ACCEPT what comes with it.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just feeling a little down today.
*hugz* Don't let that comment hurt you. I've never understood people who talk about one kind of body being right and another wrong. The fact that it exists makes it right - just cos you don't find it attractive doesnt mean there's automatically something wrong with how I happen to be shaped. HB. long as you like it nothing and nobody else matters.