Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I don't know if this thread'll work or not, but it seems like we need a confessions thread in this forum too.

I need somewhere to confess that I am enamored of the dents (?) in my belly...the parts where it goes in before going out again. Or out before it goes in again. The ins and outs of the folds. Plus the part that sits on my thighs. All very soft and lovely. And hard-working! And cute. I don't necc want any of this bigger or smaller (note, this isn't on the WG part of the board), I just like it.
me too! when i sit a certian way without a bra i have 4 rolls on my side that i like very much. i also have thigh rolls that i like. when i'm on my hands and knees i now have some serious michelain thighs.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote