View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #32
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would opt to be "normal". I have accepted being fat years ago, but life would be much easier if I blended in with the majority of the population. But I would like to emphasize that since I have been fat all my life, being unhappy or frustrated in my current state is useless and would make me more crazy than I already am. So, I do not dwell on things I cannot change. But, since you asked the question, I will answer it truthfully . . .

Being normal weight would also make it easier on health complications I have, as OPs have noted. For example due to my multiple sclerosis, my balance is generally in the "crapper". When I lose my balance & fall down, it takes an a major effort to get me on my feet again (fire dept., inflating air mattress, or mechanical lifting aid, etc.). So, by weighing less, getting me up off the floor would be easier and less of a production.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote