View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #34
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is really only recently that I have become scared shitless that I will continue to gain, or not be able to lose some weight. When I was much smaller, I thought about the actual numbers more than I do now. But, because I am nearly 47 years old, and my eating has, at times, become crazy, I respond more to the REALITY of what is happening with my body, and then the normal aging process that is a bucket of cold water in ones face.

Would I take a ' skinny pill '?...no...because my mind does not work the exact same way it did when I was younger. However, I sure as hell hope I will be able to lose some weight. Again...REALITY can't always be self loved away. While I like some of the aspects of my fat, and I would never be thin, I hope to not be too much older with this exact body. If I do continue on with this body, then I hope I can deal.

I don't have thoughts about what I ' should ' look like. I don't care what the mainstream side says...and I don't care what some here might say. I just want to get to a place where the buzzing from both ' sides ' is out of my head...and I live for me. * drags my good self to bed...it's late!...zzzzzzzz *
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote