Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #7
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This has potential squick factor but I'm sharing anyway! When i was younger i was obsessed with being clean because I'd been told that fat people, on top of being fat and daring to actually exist, also smell bad. Three years ago,I stuck a finger in the crease of flesh where my thigh curves into my punanie and took a whiff. Now, I've long been enamoured of the smell of my pussy but had avoided the rest of my bits - like the skin under my belly and breasts or at the creases on my elbows. I honestly cannot tell you the immense relief I felt when I realised I like the smell - a whole lot I love the smell of me, all of me, and that nightmare of being the stinky fat girl is gone. I'm still clean LOL! and BO is a no-no but I just enjoy the scent of myself