Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I'm almost jealous at not having similar things about my own body to appreciate! In reality, I have little to complain about; my body gives me very little grief until I do something blatantly unwise to it (usually alcohol or food related.) Given time, and a new employer, I can imagine having the same privileges the rest of you have enjoyed so far, like bumpy roads and pleasant scents.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote