View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #42
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I like my body, but I dislike limitations because of it.

This 100000% this.

I am beautiful. Fuck society. But damn it all, my body hurts and I cannot live the life I want to live. I want to scuba dive, I want to hike into the wilderness, I want to going camping for a week and not have to worry about supersized hygiene or sleeping on the ground for a week, I want to be able to shop in the same country I live in!!!!! I long to not have my fat dictate what I can and cannot do.

I don't really have a desire to be thin. I'd be happy if there was a pill that made me 250lbs for the rest of my life. But yeah, I'd take the thin pill cos being thin would be better than where I am at now.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote