View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #44
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'd take the thin pill because, as i've mentioned every time i've seen this topic surface around here, of clothes.
i seriously will lay around daydreaming about outfits i'd wear if i could fit into them. daily.
the boys thing would be a side benefit - i'm into chubby/fat guys, and in my experience they tend to go for skinny girls. so it'd be nice to be desired by guys i'm actually really attracted to from the get-go.

with that said, whether i accept my fat or like it really depends on the day, the season, my mood, the cosmos, who knows. i generally think i'm pretty alright looking, and on other women i almost universally like the way fat looks. but i definitely have days where i really wish the skinny pill existed. like everyone else who's answered, pretty much.

Last edited by elle camino; 04-08-2009 at 05:07 PM.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote