View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #48
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
This 100000% this.

I am beautiful. Fuck society. But damn it all, my body hurts and I cannot live the life I want to live. I want to scuba dive, I want to hike into the wilderness, I want to going camping for a week and not have to worry about supersized hygiene or sleeping on the ground for a week, I want to be able to shop in the same country I live in!!!!! I long to not have my fat dictate what I can and cannot do.

I don't really have a desire to be thin. I'd be happy if there was a pill that made me 250lbs for the rest of my life. But yeah, I'd take the thin pill cos being thin would be better than where I am at now.
I know exactly what you mean. I love my body how soft and curvy it is. However I can't go to the mall because the staring gets so bad it just depresses me. I want to go to different movie theater and amusement park but I can't. I would settle for 300 pounds.

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote