View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #3
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, guess its time to help set a good example so here goes:

Name: Observer
Profession: Businessman
Music: Various types, but especially that which conveys a postive mood or message.
Likes: History, Fine Arts, Discussions, Family, Lovely Large Ladies, Kids and grandkids, writing (does that surprise anyone?)
Dislikes: Boorish people, vulgar and profane language, bigotry and injustice
About me: I grew up a non-conformist in a family where that was the norm and taught me to both think creatively myself to accomplish goals and believe that others could do the same if they would just try. In a variety of fields from Scouts to civic affairs I've provemn this to be true - as have my wife and four sons, none of who would ever cuss at anyone or say a bad word about a BBW. One (in addition to myself) married one and no complaints.

Last edited by Observer; 04-09-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote