View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 06:55 AM   #8
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Justin
Profession: Financial Analyst (ok, so it says it on my door, why would my door lie)
Music: Metal, indie, classic rock, hard rock, new wave, "old school" rap
Likes: Movies, concerts/shows, pastry cookin', Xboxin', effin' around with my iPod constantly, SLEEPING IN.
Dislikes: ONIONS, the sun (what a douche, all bright n' shit) - having all my distraction sites blocked at work.
About me: Been an FA for as long as I can remember and yes, obviously, it takes no real talent or skill, but there is nothing I am more proud of and I know I will take it with me 'til the day I die. This will NEVER change.

Last edited by Observer; 04-09-2009 at 08:26 AM.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote