View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #50
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I like this thread. It made me think of the Xmen - the 2nd particulary. When Nightshade asks Mystique why, if she can look like everybody else, if she can hide her mutation, she chooses not. and her answer, to this day, absolutely moves me. She very simply say, "Because we shouldn't have to." Now fat people arent mutants with super powers - but boy do I wish - but we shouldnt have to apologise for how we are or make excuses just for existing.
What? We fat people have no super powers? Sure hope my boss doesn't find out!

That's a great quote from Mystique. I don't throw my fat in everyone's face (even though some would love that ), but I most definitely do not hide my fat. "Because I shouldn't have to." My size is part of me, and I happen to enjoy how I've turned out. Life is good.

There's a great quote from Popeye too. "I am what I am." (Never could understand why he went gaga over hyperthin Olive Oyl though.)
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote