View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #24
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default Not delurkin, not outing, jesbein me

OK here goes:

Name: Kelly AKA Rollhandler

Profession: New construction Plumbing 3rd year apprentice

Music: Anything and everything from ABBA to Zappa all styles all types

Likes: Adventure Fantasy Fiction, Good music, Time with friends, Spontaneous travel, SSBBW women, Baking, Learning new things, Challenging projects with my hands, Meeting new people in person and in chat.

Dislikes: Narrow mindedness, people who shove their opinions down your throat as the only right way to be, and people who decide that "I" need to be fixed somehow.

About me:I am a Bi-male with a tendency toward women, SSBBW especially. I find beauty in all sizes but the bigger women are what turn me on and are the most beautiful to me. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none always looking to learn more about everything.

I adore interacting with people, am recently on my own in a new town. This is the first time in my life I've ever lived alone so its all new and challenging and lonely. Starting over sucks but definately worth going through once.

I am also a flag waving FA which makes me the either the topic of conversation or ridicule depending on what group I am around at the time but I dont hide my preference for anyone it is mine and I defend it ferociously.

I've only been posting on the boards since about a year ago but have writings and musings all over the yahoo forums since about 1998. I found Dimensions and have chatted here on and off since probably 1998 as well. I've met a couple of people from chat and spent about 4 years with one of them. This is a wonderful place to me, where I dont have to answer for who I am and what I like or why I like it.

I enjoy chatting with just about anyone men or women. Look me up on yahoo sometime Rollhandler2002 on yahoomessenger.
Rollhandler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PutterDimsBG.jpg (95.2 KB, 2636 views)
File Type: jpg FatChickShirt.jpg (55.3 KB, 2587 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:28 AM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote