View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #26
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name:Amy
Profession:Not Really
Music:There's rarely a song on the radio on any station I don't know the words to sing.Steely Dan is my must,though.Cool,smooth,relaxing.It's the best.
Likes:Reading,learning new things,gardening,most art,pictures,beauty of nature.Old houses and exploring them.Ghosts and mostly paranormal.
Dislikes:Liars,people who are not real,fakes.I dislike,shallow,superficial,consumer oriented people.
About Me:I have a love of nature and my mountains that borders on insanity.I'm exactly who I am and where I need to be.I'm earthy,warm and I definitely think too much.Married to a mid size BHM.

Last edited by steely; 03-18-2010 at 06:41 AM.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote