View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #27
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Krissy/Kris/Kristen whichever suits your fancy
Profession: internet support for a nascar collectables club's website
Music: Oh, lawd. I listen to everything. We've got classic rock, country, r&B, you name a genre and there's probably at least one song in my library... and girlfran. i love me some beyonce.
Likes: Fatties, Chocolate cookies, exploring cities, driving, reading, women's studies, music, theatre, gay rights, general diversity activism, going to diners late at night, posting embarrassing videos of my best friend on youtube
Dislikes: Fran Drescher's voice, when rednecks get pissy because they can't work a computer, mustard.
About me: I like big girls, I like big boys. I'm generally "bisizual" but, eh, I tend to lean toward chunkers. It's just how I am. I'm lucky to have a small group of people who are aware of it, and accept me for it
I've liked big people for seriously as long as i can remember... my mom totally found goddess patty and stuff on our computer when I was like, 12. SCANDALOUUUUUUUUUUUS. :P
oh yeah, i'm a fatty too

Picture? Of course.

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote