View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #30
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Michael
Profession: Waiter
Music: Opeth, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Elton John, anything 80s, anything early grunge, etc.
Likes: Fat and tall ladies, sunglasses, people with twisted senses of humor, dogs, coffee, other things
Dislikes: SHORT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO WALK TOO FUCKING SLOW RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF ME, caps lock, and religion
About me: I'm a gigantic Canadian FA with a heart of gold, if you can get past the awkwardness and shyness.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fun with Photoshop!_1.jpg (22.0 KB, 1289 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote