View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #34
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Thomas
Profession: I'm working for charity at the moment.
Music: Classical,Old School D'n'B/Jungle,Multiple forms of Metal (Death,Thrash,Goregrind,Grindcore...),and big beat (Chemical bros,FatboySlim etc.)
Likes: Big Gorgeous Women,Entomology,Drawing,Music(duh),Rare Words,Horror Literature and Films,Singing (Growling),Video Games (Music 2000!!!),Gemstones,Fossils and the paranormal. I have a preference for art depicting BBWs/SSBBWs,and I love dogs (I own two German Shepards.)
Dislikes: The harm of innocent people,Injustice,Murderers,Abusive Persons,Screamo...and eggs. I despise eggs. Oh,and rude people.
About me: Single,Longing for love and inner peace.

Last edited by Observer; 04-11-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote