View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #61
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

since i was maybe 12 or 13. i had already seen the old BBW magazine. i used to take my little allowance and buy it in the store. and then i went to a mayday celebration at school, waaay back in the seventies, in purple hotpants and a proto FA kept trying to play with my lil fat legs all day. i didn't like boys yet so i spent the entire day hiding from him or running away. i did let him buy me cotton candy though.

hmm i was thinking, i was more of a BBG than a BBW

Last edited by superodalisque; 04-13-2009 at 12:51 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote