View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Huhn, somehow I haven't responded to this post before, although I know I've told this story on Dimensions before.

One day, early on in grade six, I suddenly really noticed one particular girl in my class. She was the chubbiest girl in class, and the only one who had developed any sort of figure. Anyway, I conceived of the attraction as being like an invisible cord of energy running from my little belly to her little belly. And pretty much from then on I knew consciously that I preferred heavier women, and that I didn't want to be thin.