View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #41
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: James
Location: South Island, New Zealand, kinda near where they filmed that LOTR scene where they were walking amongst the large sandstone boulders....you know the bit.
Profession: Retail Guru
Music: From Billy Joel to Alice in Chains, the Beatles to the Foo Fighters, pretty much anything except Jazz, Opera, Death Metal, Hardcore Hip Hop.
Likes: Photography, TV, COMEDIES, never being serious, sport, Basketball, the occasional drink, big butts and I cannot lie, travelling, driving, cars
Dislikes: Serious unfunny people, people who cannot see the funny side in anything, haters, high maintenance people,
About me : Single again, happily set to travel. 6'4", 250lbs, trying to get fit again for the basketball season. Working hard and playing hard. Can talk to anyone about anything. Have been accused of talking far too much when I drink!
As I look around my lounge I see:
My dog, Lenny
A collection of Coca Cola Memorabilia
M&M's Memorabilia
A Napoleon Dynamite bobble head
The Far Side complete Collection
The Usual Suspects, Family Guy, Little Britain, The Office DVDs
An extensive collection of Spirits
A serving tray from the Moscow 1980 Olympics
Yoda Pez Dispenser
A log of wood shaped like a Penis with pine cones as balls, I mean I couldn't take to burning it...

Yes....I just realised I am a big kid.

Last edited by Observer; 04-14-2009 at 01:52 AM.
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote