View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #43
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Music: I like a little bit of everything. Am partial to the blues.

Movies: Love them. Too many favorites to list.

Books: I love to read, but especially anything by Hemingway, Dostoyevsky or Palahniuk

Likes: Cycling, martial arts, all ice related sports, the outdoors, rain(yes, the weather type), travel, anything (and usually anyone) that makes me laugh, I have an obsession with manifestos....I really do collect them

Dislikes:people with no sense of humor or who otherwise bore me, all things relating to housework or other domestic type chores, religious zealots, ice cream(yes, I am prepared to be flamed)

About me: I am one of the world's greatest procrastinators. I have a tendency to get myself in trouble by being too blunt and honest sometimes. OK..... most of the time. There are those who insist I am monkey obsessed.

Oh, and I need to scan some less arty pictures of myself onto my computer.

Last edited by Dr. P Marshall; 11-03-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote