View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #44
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Jennifer...Jen...anything but Jenny...I've been called so many names I guess that doesn't even matter LOL

Location: The best place to live...EVER! Orange County, California baby...can't beat it.

Profession: Well, I'm professionally sarcastic, but I don't get paid for that. My source of income is a Psychiatric Technician. Don't worry, no one knows what that is...you can PM me and ask if you really give a shit.

Music: Basically...anything and everything. Except Christian music...I just can't do it.

Likes: Eeesh...candles, Dr. Phil, road trips, Diet Coke, reading, laughing, working (is that weird?), texting, and most of all, smiling It's my favorite LOL

Dislikes: Those with no sense of humor. Just go away already.

About me: FFA to the core

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt

Last edited by Observer; 04-16-2009 at 10:34 PM.
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote